Authentic Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Authentic, Sentence example of Authentic
Synonyms of Authentic
bona fide, certifiable, certified, dinkum [Australian & New Zealand], echt, genuine, honest, pukka (also pucka), real, right, sure-enough, true
Use of Authentic in a Sentence
- paints an authentic picture of our society
- an authentic reproduction of a colonial farmhouse
- authentic Mexican fare
- an authentic cockney accent
- is sincere and authentic with no pretensions
- an authentic account of the perilous journey
- an authentic reproduction
- authentic Vietnamese cuisine
- genuine piety
- genuine maple syrup
- a genuine Mark Twain autograph
- a bona fide offer for the stock
- We saw authentic examples of ancient Roman sculpture.
- Experts have confirmed that the signature on the letter is authentic.
- The witness provided an authentic record of what actually took place.
- She prepared a very authentic Mexican meal.
- The building is an authentic reproduction of a colonial farmhouse.
- authentic examples of Hopi jewelry
- authentic colonial costumes
First use of Authentic
The first known use of authentic was in the 14th century