Attention Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attention, Sentence example of Attention
অর্থঃ মনোযোগ দেওয়া
Synonyms of Attention
absorption, concentration, engrossment, enthrallment, immersion
Use of Attention in a Sentence
- Our attention was on the game.
- Students, do I have your attention?
- a problem requiring prompt attention
- She welcomed his attentions.
- She lavished attention on her children.
- (US) The troops stood at attention. = (British) The troops stood to attention.
- We focused our attention on this particular poem.
- My attention wasn’t really on the game.
- You need to pay more attention in school.
- She likes all the attention she is getting from the media.
- The actor avoids drawing attention to himself.
- The book has received national attention.
- The trial is getting a lot of public attention.
- The children were competing for the teacher’s attention.
- A cat on a leash is sure to attract attention.
- I would like to call your attention to a problem we are having.
- pay attention
- attract attention
- a problem that needs prompt attention
First use of Attention
The first known use of attention was in the 14th century