Attend Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attend, Sentence example of Attend
অর্থঃ উপস্থিত থাকা
Synonyms of Attend
accompany, chaperone (or chaperon), companion, company, convoy, escort, see, squire
Use of Attend in a Sentence
- attend a meeting
- attend the warning signs
- ministers who attend the king
- a doctor attending his patients
- I’ll attend to [=deal with] that myself.
- attend to your work
- attend to his advice
- ministers who attend upon the king
- How many people attended?
- My husband and I will both attend the banquet.
- How many people attended the baseball game?
- He won’t be attending the conference.
- How many people will be attending?
- She attends a school in the city.
- He’ll be attending the university in the fall.
- I am the first child in my family to attend college.
- We attend the same church.
- Each nurse attends 15 patients.
- A midwife attended the birth.
- attend my words
- attend to business
- attend the sick
- a cold attended by fever
- attend a party
- a doorman attending the entrance
First use of Attend
The first known use of attend was in the 14th century