Assumption Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assumption, Sentence example of Assumption
অর্থঃ অনুমান ; মানিয়া বা ধরিয়া লওয়া ; আছে বলিয়া ভান
Synonyms of Assumption
given, hypothetical, if, postulate, premise (also premiss), presumption, presupposition, supposition
Use of Assumption in a Sentence
- the assumption of a new position
- the assumption of power
- a mistaken assumption
- I made the assumption that he was coming, so I was surprised when he didn’t show up.
- He will come home tomorrow. At least, that’s my assumption.
- Many scientific assumptions about Mars were wrong.
- I’m telling you our arrival time on the assumption that you will check to see whether or not our flight is on time before you come to the airport.
- Her plan is based on the underlying assumption that the economy will improve in the near future.
- her assumption of the presidency
- the buyer’s assumption of debt
First use of Assumption
The first known use of assumption was in the 13th century