Assimilating Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assimilating, Sentence example of Assimilating
অর্থঃ অঙ্গীভূত করা; হজম করা; অঙ্গীভূত হত্তয়া; সদৃশ করা; সদৃশ হত্তয়া; তুলনা করা; তুলিত হত্তয়া; হজম হত্তয়া; পরিপাক করা;
Synonyms of Assimilating
analogize, bracket, compare, equate, liken
Use of Assimilating in a Sentence
- assimilate information
- The body assimilates digested food.
- Children need to assimilate new ideas.
- There was a lot of information to assimilate at school.
- Schools were used to assimilate the children of immigrants.
- They found it hard to assimilate to American society.
- Many of these religious traditions have been assimilated into the culture.
- the community assimilated many immigrants
- some foods assimilate more readily than others
First use of Assimilating
The first known use of assimilate was in 1671