Assimilate Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assimilate, Sentence example of Assimilate
অর্থঃ হস্তান্তর কারী
Synonyms of Assimilate
analogize, bracket, compare, equate, liken
Use of Assimilate in a Sentence
- assimilate information
- The body assimilates digested food.
- Children need to assimilate new ideas.
- There was a lot of information to assimilate at school.
- Schools were used to assimilate the children of immigrants.
- They found it hard to assimilate to American society.
- Many of these religious traditions have been assimilated into the culture.
- the community assimilated many immigrants
- some foods assimilate more readily than others
First use of Assimilate
The first known use of assimilate was in 1671