Assignable Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assignable, Sentence example of Assignable
অর্থঃ হস্তান্তর করবার যোগ্য
Synonyms of Assignable
charge, commission, entrust (also intrust), task, trust
Use of Assignable in a Sentence
- assigned them to light duty
- assigns 20 pages for homework
- assign counsel to the defendant
- Archaeologists assign the weapon to the eleventh century.
- heirs and assigns
- forged paintings formerly ascribed to masters
- attributed to Rembrandt but possibly done by an associate
- assigned the bones to the Cretaceous period
- tried to impute sinister motives to my actions
- credited his teammates for his success
- The teacher assigned us 50 math problems for homework!
- She was assigned to the embassy in India.
- The new teacher was assigned to the science laboratory.
- The plane landed at its assigned gate.
- assigned them to work in the kitchen
- parts in the play were assigned to each person
- events assigned to certain periods of history
- assigned to represent the defendant
First use of Assignable
The first known use of assign was in the 13th century