Assenting Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assenting, Sentence example of Assenting
অর্থঃ রাজী হত্তয়া; হাঁ বলা;
Synonyms of Assenting
accede, acquiesce, agree, come round, consent, subscribe
Use of Assenting in a Sentence
- assent to a proposal
- She gave her assent to the proposal.
- voters assented to the proposal
- consented to their daughter’s going
- officials acceded to the prisoners’ demands
- acquiesced to his boss’s wishes
- finally agreed to come along
- subscribes wholeheartedly to the idea
- The general proposed a detailed plan and the President assented.
- are we to conclude from your silence that you assent?
- their mutual assent to the terms of the contract
First use of Assenting
The first known use of assent was in the 13th century