Assembly Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Assembly, Sentence example of Assembly
অর্থঃ সমাবেশ; সভা; সমাগম; জনসমাবেশ; পরিষদ্; তূর্যধ্বনিদ্বারা আহ্বান; গোষ্ঠ; বৈঠক; বিধানসভা;
Synonyms of Assembly
assemblage, conference, congregation, convocation, gathering, ingathering, meeting, muster
Use of Assembly in a Sentence
- an assembly of religious leaders
- A school assembly was held in the auditorium.
- an assembly of well-wishers
- a place of public assembly
- the assembly of an automobile
- The parts are made in this factory and then shipped to another country for assembly.
- the New York State Assembly
- an assembly of armed men
- School assemblies were usually held in the cafeteria.
First use of Assembly
The first known use of assembly was in the 14th century