Arrange Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Arrange, Sentence example of Arrange
অর্থঃ সাজানো;নিষ্পত্তি করা; মিটমাট করে নেওয়া;পরিকল্পনা করা;মিল হওয়া;বন্দোবস্ত করা; ব্যবস্থা করা;উপযোগী করে নেয়া (সঙ্গীতের ক্ষেত্রে);
Synonyms of Arrange
agree (on), decide, fix, set, settle
Use of Arrange in a Sentence
- arrange flowers in a vase
- arranged a reception for the visitor
- arrange an exchange of war prisoners
- She arranged to have a table at the restaurant.
- He arranged for a vacation with his family.
- ordered her business affairs
- arranged the files numerically
- marshaling the facts for argument
- organized the volunteers into teams
- systematized billing procedures
- methodizes every aspect of daily living
- She arranged her pictures on her desk.
- He arranged some fresh fruit neatly on a plate.
- arranging flowers in a vase
- We arranged and rearranged the order several times.
- She arranged her hair on top of her head.
- Please arrange a meeting with your partners.
- I think we can arrange a deal.
- Let’s arrange our schedules so that we can meet for lunch.
- You’ll need to arrange transportation from the airport.
- He arranged her last two albums.
- arrange books on shelves
- arrange a program
- arrange a time for the meeting
First use of Arrange
The first known use of arrange was in 1601