Appointments Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Appointments, Sentence example of Appointments
অর্থঃ কলকব্জা; আসবাব; ফার্ণিচার; গৃহসজ্জা; উপকরণ; সরঁজাম; আসবাবপত্র;
Synonyms of Appointments
assignment, commission, designation
Use of Appointments in a Sentence
- She has an appointment for an interview tomorrow.
- expensive homes with luxurious appointments
- holds an academic appointment
- I’m late for an appointment.
- I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow morning at nine o’clock.
- The court ordered the appointment of an attorney to represent the child.
- the appointment of a committee
- the appointment of the new secretary of state
- Did he get his job by appointment or election?
- He now holds an appointment from the President.
- her appointment as ambassador to Spain
- holds office by appointment
- holds an appointment from the president
- an appointment with the dentist
First use of Appointments
The first known use of appointment was in the 15th century