Amounts Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amounts, Sentence example of Amounts
অর্থঃ পরিমাণ; অর্থ; মাত্রা; সংখ্যা; পরিমাপ; মাত্র; সমষ্টি; ফল; কায়; পরিণাম; সাকল্য; ফলাফল; যোগফল; মোট সংখ্যা; মোট; মোট পরিমাণ; মোট মূল্য;
Synonyms of Amounts
add up (to), aggregate, come (to), count (up to), number, sum (to or into), total
Use of Amounts in a Sentence
- acts that amount to treason
- wanted her son to amount to something [=to be successful]
- The bill amounts to $10.
- trying to figure the amount of time it will take
- has an enormous amount of energy
- a large number of mistakes
- any number of times
- annual amount of rainfall
- a substantial amount of money
- The drug is not being produced in adequate amounts.
- What is the amount to be paid?
- An amount was finally agreed upon.
- The new law limits the amount a candidate can spend.
- When he died we found he owed money to the amount of $250,000!
- The bill amounted to ten dollars.
- Giving up would amount to failure.
First use of Amounts
The first known use of amount was in the 14th century