Ambitious Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Ambitious, Sentence example of Ambitious
অর্থঃ উচ্চাভিলাষী, উচ্চাকাঙ্ক্ষী
Synonyms of Ambitious
aspiring, go-getting, hard-driving, pushing, self-seeking
Use of Ambitious in a Sentence
- an ambitious young executive
- ambitious for power
- an ambitious film
- The company was created by two very ambitious young men in the early 1900s.
- This 500-page book is her most ambitious effort yet.
- Your plans for the future are very ambitious.
- It was too ambitious a task for just one person.
- She has an ambitious plan to become a doctor.
First use of Ambitious
The first known use of ambitious was in the 14th century