Allowances Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Allowances, Sentence example of Allowances
অর্থঃ তৃপ্তি; আজ্ঞা; সম্মতি; অনুমতি; সন্তোষ;
Synonyms of Allowances
allotment, cut, end, part, piece, portion, proportion, quota, share, slice, take
Use of Allowances in a Sentence
- a salary that includes a cost-of-living allowance
- Each child receives a weekly allowance.
- provide an allowance of time for recreation
- a trade-in allowance
- Some allowance should be made for her inexperience.
- a monthly allowance for household expenses
- Each of their children gets a weekly allowance of five dollars.
- the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C
- the tax allowance for married couples
- They performed poorly, but allowances should be made for their inexperience.
- He earns his weekly allowance.
- an allowance of time
- an allowance to support the deceased’s family
- an allowance for depreciation
- allowance of a deduction
First use of Allowances
The first known use of allowance was in the 14th century