Baffle Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Baffle, Sentence example of Baffle Baffle /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ ব্যর্থ করা,হতবুদ্ধি করা Synony...
অর্থঃ ব্যর্থ করা,হতবুদ্ধি করা
Synonyms of Baffle
balk, beat, checkmate, discomfit, foil, frustrate, thwart
Use of Baffle in a Sentence
- Her behavior baffled her parents.
- baffle the steam
- frustrated attempts at government reform
- the army thwarted his attempt at a coup
- foiled by her parents, he stopped trying to see her
- baffled by the maze of rules and regulations
- officials felt that legal restrictions had balked their efforts to control crime
- I was baffled by many of the scientific terms used in the article.
- the language barrier baffled everyone and discouraged us from attempting another teleconference
First use of Baffle
The first known use of baffle was in 1675