Babyish Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Babyish, Sentence example of Babyish Babyish /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ বালকসুলভ; ছেলেযুক্ত; বা...
অর্থঃ বালকসুলভ; ছেলেযুক্ত; বাচ্চাদের জন্য উপযুক্ত; ছেবলা; শিশুসুলভ; শিশুদের;
Synonyms of Babyish
No Synonyms found!
Use of Babyish in a Sentence
- Hey baby, nice car!
- indulged myself with food at the slightest excuse
- pampered by the amenities of modern living
- humored him by letting him tell the story
- foolish parents spoil their children
- babying students by grading too easily
- refused to mollycoddle her malingering son
- I hear the baby crying.
- The baby is just learning to crawl.
- a bird and its babies
- My sister is the baby of the family.
- “Only 32? Oh, you're just a baby!”
- When it comes to getting shots, I'm a real baby.
- Don't be such a baby—you'll get your turn.
- Nothing's gone right since my baby went away.
- That boy will never learn to stand up for himself if you don't stop babying him.
- He was babying his injured foot.
First use of Babyish
No information found!