Awake Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Awake, Sentence example of Awake Awake /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ জাগা; জাগানো Synonyms of Awake a...
অর্থঃ জাগা; জাগানো
Synonyms of Awake
arouse, awaken, knock up [British], rouse, wake, waken
Use of Awake in a Sentence
- She awoke late that morning.
- when the volcano awoke
- awoke to the possibilities
- He was awoken by the storm.
- an experience that awoke old memories
- I'm so tired I can barely stay awake.
- aware of changes in climate
- not fully cognizant of the facts
- conscious that my heart was pounding
- sensible of a teacher's influence
- alive to the thrill of danger
- a country always awake to the threat of invasion
- She fell asleep immediately but awoke an hour later.
- I awoke several times during the night.
- The baby awoke from his nap.
- The alarm awoke me early.
- They were awoken by a loud bang.
- Drinking coffee keeps him awake.
- I am so tired I can barely stay awake.
- She was lying awake, tossing and turning.
- One moment she was sleeping soundly—the next she was wide awake.
- awoke to their danger
- awoke old memories
First use of Awake
The first known use of awake was before the 12th century