Approved Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Approved, Sentence example of Approved Approved /VA / উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ অনুমোদিত Synonyms of Ap...
Approved /VA /
Synonyms of Approved
accredit, approbate, authorize, clear, confirm, finalize, formalize, homologate, OK (or okay), ratify, sanction, warrant
Use of Approved in a Sentence
- couldn't approve such conduct
- hopes she will approve the date of the meeting
- Congress approved the proposed budget.
- doesn't approve of fighting
- the parents approve of the marriage
- publicly endorsed her for Senator
- the President sanctioned covert operations
- the board voted to accredit the college
- must be certified to teach
- I don't care if all the other parents are letting their kids do it; I still don't approve.
- The state has approved the building plans, so work on the new school can begin immediately.
- Your supervisor must approve the report before it can be sent.
- Congress approved the proposed budget
First use of Approved
The first known use of approve was in the 14th century