Authoritativeness Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Authoritativeness, Sentence example of Authoritativeness Authoritativeness /noun/ উচ্চার...
Synonyms of Authoritativeness
classic, classical, definitive, magisterial
Use of Authoritativeness in a Sentence
- authoritative church doctrines
- an authoritative critique
- The book is an authoritative guide to the city's restaurants.
- His manner is polite but authoritative.
- She addressed the group with an authoritative voice.
First use of Authoritativeness
The first known use of authoritative was in 1606