Attentions Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attentions, Sentence example of Attentions Attentions /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ প্রেমনিবেদন; প্র...
অর্থঃ প্রেমনিবেদন; প্রণয়ী মনোরঁজন; প্রণয়িনীর মনোরঁজন;
Synonyms of Attentions
No Synonyms found!
Use of Attentions in a Sentence
- We focused our attention on this particular poem.
- My attention wasn't really on the game.
- You need to pay more attention in school.
- She likes all the attention she is getting from the media.
- The actor avoids drawing attention to himself.
- The book has received national attention.
- The trial is getting a lot of public attention.
- The children were competing for the teacher's attention.
- A cat on a leash is sure to attract attention.
- I would like to call your attention to a problem we are having.
First use of Attentions
No information found!