Asserting Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Asserting, Sentence example of Asserting Asserting /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ জাহির করা; দাবি করা;...
অর্থঃ জাহির করা; দাবি করা; প্রমাণ করা; অধিকার সম্বন্ধে জিদ্ ধরা; দৃঢ়রূপে ঘোষণা করা;
Synonyms of Asserting
affirm, aver, avouch, avow, declare, guarantee, lay down, profess
Use of Asserting in a Sentence
- The suspect continued to assert his innocence.
- an assertible defense
- asserted that modern music is just noise
- declared her support for the candidate
- affirmed the existence of an afterlife
- protested that he really had been misquoted
- avowed that all investors would be repaid in full
- He asserted that there were spies in the government.
- She asserted her independence from her parents by getting her own apartment.
- The boss was reluctant to assert his authority over his employees.
- assert your rights
- assert a claim
First use of Asserting
The first known use of assert was circa 1604