Ask Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Ask, Sentence example of Ask Ask উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ জিজ্ঞাসা করা; জানতে চাওয়া;অনুসন্ধান করা;প্রত্যাশা ;...
অর্থঃ জিজ্ঞাসা করা; জানতে চাওয়া;অনুসন্ধান করা;প্রত্যাশা ; চাহিদা;আমন্ত্রণ জানানো; নিমন্ত্রণ করা;অনুমতি চাওয়া;চাওয়া (দাম বা অর্থ হিসেবে);অনুরোধ করা;
Synonyms of Ask
catechize, grill, inquire (of), interrogate, query, question, quiz
Use of Ask in a Sentence
- She asked him about his trip.
- asking her opinion
- ask a question
- She asked her teacher for help.
- She asked help from her teacher.
- a challenge that will ask much of us
- asked $3000 for the car
- She asked a few friends to the party.
- ask for her address
- asked for food
- ask for directions
- questioned them about every detail of the trip
- the prosecutor interrogated the witness all day
- queried a librarian about the book
- began to inquire of friends and teachers what career she should pursue
- ask a favor of a friend
- requests the pleasure of your company
- a letter soliciting information
- I need to ask a question.
- Did you ask her yet?
- “Have you seen the movie yet?” he asked.
- a list of frequently asked questions
- “If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?” “I'm 35 years old. Why do you ask?”
- “Do they have any soda?” “I don't know. I'll go ask.”
- I would have given it to him, but he never asked.
- We had to stop and ask directions.
- May I ask the time?
- Did you ask permission to leave?
- asked about our trip
- ask for help
- ask your teacher to help you
- asked $20 for the bicycle
- asked friends to a party
- asking for trouble
First use of Ask
The first known use of ask was before the 12th century