Approximate Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Approximate, Sentence example of Approximate Approximate /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ আসন্ন ; প্রায়...
অর্থঃ আসন্ন ; প্রায় ঠিক
Synonyms of Approximate
almost, comparative, near, relative
Use of Approximate in a Sentence
- an approximate solution
- approximate leaves
- a reproduction that approximates the original
- This is the approximate location of the ancient city.
- Can you give me the approximate cost of the repair?
- I've finally found a vegetarian burger that approximates the taste of real beef.
- The colors in the pictures can only approximate the real thing.
- an Australian who can approximate a strong New York City accent
- the approximate cost
- tried to approximate the singer's style
- approximate cut edges of tissue
First use of Approximate
The first known use of approximate was in the 15th century