Anointing Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Anointing, Sentence example of Anointing Anointing /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ উদ্বর্তন; বিলেপন; ...
অর্থঃ উদ্বর্তন; বিলেপন;
Synonyms of Anointing
bedaub, besmear, daub, smear
Use of Anointing in a Sentence
- The priest anointed the sick.
- anoint him as his successor
- Critics have anointed her as an important new literary figure.
- The magazine anointed her the most popular actress of the year.
- anoint the wound with antiseptic to prevent infection
First use of Anointing
The first known use of anoint was in the 14th century