Already Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Already, Sentence example of Already Already /adv/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ ইতোমধ্যে, ইতোপূর্বে Synonym...
অর্থঃ ইতোমধ্যে, ইতোপূর্বে
Synonyms of Already
afore [chiefly dialect], ahead, antecedently, anteriorly, before, beforehand, earlier, formerly, preliminarily, previously
Use of Already in a Sentence
- He had already left when I called.
- All right already.
- They've already agreed to come.
- I'd already left by the time you called.
- He acted as if he didn't already know.
- Flight 102 will already have taken off by the time Flight 101 lands.
- Have they arrived already?! I'm still not dressed!
- Do you have to go already?
- Are they here already?
First use of Already
The first known use of already was in the 14th century