Catches English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Catches English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Catches, Sentence example of Catches, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Catches.
অর্থঃ আঁকড়ি; ধারণ; গ্রেপ্তার; খিল; শ্বাসরোধ ভাব; প্রতারণামূলক প্রশ্ন;
Synonyms of Catches
No Synonyms found!
Use of Catches in a Sentence
- was caught in a storm
- wouldn’t be caught dead in that shirt
- caught the dog as it ran by
- capture an enemy stronghold
- trap animals
- snared butterflies with a net
- entrapped the witness with a trick question
- a sting operation that ensnared burglars
- bagged a brace of pheasants
- Catch the ball and throw it to first base.
- She caught the ball with one hand.
- I dropped the book but managed to catch it before it hit the ground.
- I’ll throw you the keys. Ready? Catch!
- He caught hold of her wrist.
- The police are working hard to catch the criminals and put them in jail.
- “I bet you can’t catch me!” she yelled to her brother.
- I once caught 10 fish in a single day.
- In the summer, we would catch fireflies and put them in jars.
- I caught her just as she was leaving for work.
- The shortstop made a tough catch.
- She used to play catch with her dad.
- Let’s play a game of catch.
- a catch of about 20 fish
First use of Catches
No information found!