Call Bengali Meaning | Dictionary English to Bangla
Call English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Call English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Call, Sentence example of Call, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Call.
অর্থঃ বডাকা; দেখা করতে যাওয়া
Synonyms of Call
No Synonyms found!
Use of Call in a Sentence
- She called up and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner.
- call out a number
- Call me up when you get back from your vacation.
- was summoned to answer charges
- called the legislature into special session
- cited for drunken driving
- convoked a Vatican council
- convened the students
- mustered the troops
- He called to passersby for help.
- She called up to her husband, who was at the top of the stairs.
- Her husband called back down to her.
- She saw her friends across the street and called over to them.
- He called her name in his sleep.
- The birds were calling as the sun rose.
- I call once a week to talk to my parents.
- Where are you calling from?
- May I say who’s calling?
- I try to call my parents at least once a week.
- A local call costs less than a long-distance or an international call.
- If there are any calls for me during the meeting, say that I’ll call back later.
- I got a call from my brother last night.
- He gave a call to passersby for help.
- We heard a bird that had a very loud and unusual call.
- He’s an expert at doing bird calls.
- He has a large collection of duck calls.
- the call of a trumpet
- The government has issued a call to its supporters to defend it and hopes they will answer its call.
- The campaigners renewed their calls for reform.
First use of Call
No information found!
Also See Call in