Bounces English to Bangla meaning
Looking for Bounces English to Bangla meaning? Synonyms of Bounces, Sentence example of Bounces, English to Bengali Dictionary. Bengali translation of Bounces.
অর্থঃ বড়াই; দম্ভ; দুম্-শব্দ; তিড়িং লাফ; দম্ভোক্তি; নির্জলা মিথ্যাভাষণ;
Synonyms of Bounces
No Synonyms found!
Use of Bounces in a Sentence
- He was bouncing a tennis ball against the garage door.
- bouncing the ball back and forth
- The children love to bounce on the bed.
- The winner bounced up and down with delight.
- Her curls bounced as she jumped.
- He bounced the baby on his knee.
- She gave me a check for 20 dollars, but the check bounced, and I never got the money.
- He bounced a 100-dollar check at the grocery store.
- The store charges a $15 fee for a bounced check.
- The ball took a high bounce over the shortstop’s head.
- He caught the ball on the first bounce.
- a basketball that has lost all its bounce
- The shampoo promises to give limp hair lots of bounce.
- After the debates, she enjoyed a big bounce in the election polls.
First use of Bounces
No information found!