Banishment Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Banishment, Sentence example of Banishment
অর্থঃ নির্বাসন করা, বিতাড়িতন
Synonyms of Banishment
deport, displace, exile, expatriate, relegate, transport
Use of Banishment in a Sentence
- a dictator who banishes anyone who opposes him
- He was banished from court.
- banished for seditious activities
- a writer who exiled himself for political reasons
- illegal aliens will be deported
- a convict who was transported to Australia
- He was banished for life.
- The dictator banished anyone who opposed him.
- banish fears
First use of Banishment
The first known use of banish was in the 14th century