Awkward – Meaning in Bengali | Synonyms | English to Bengali Dictionary
Awkward Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Awkward, Sentence example of Awkward
অর্থঃ বেঢপ, অপ্রতিভ
Synonyms of Awkward
clumsy, gauche, graceless, inelegant, rough-hewn, rustic (also rustical), stiff, stilted, uncomfortable, uneasy, ungraceful, wooden
Use of Awkward in a Sentence
- I’m awkward with a needle and thread.
- an awkward attempt
- awkward writing
- an awkward design
- an awkward newcomer
- an awkward moment
- an awkward load
- periods of awkward silence
- a clumsy mechanic
- a maladroit politician
- a hopelessly inept defense attorney
- felt gauche and unsophisticated at formal parties
- She is awkward at dancing.
- He had large feet and his walk was awkward and ungainly.
- The story contained some awkward writing.
- She is an awkward writer.
- The machine is very awkward to operate.
- I often find myself in awkward situations.
- He was put in the awkward position of having to write the memo.
- There was an awkward pause in the conversation.
- He feels awkward with strangers.
- an awkward situation
- an awkward tool
First use of Awkward
The first known use of awkward was in 1530