Away Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Away, Sentence example of Away
অর্থঃ দূরে, নাগালের বাইরে
Synonyms of Away
No Synonyms found!
Use of Away in a Sentence
- She hopes to get away early.
- The family next door moved away.
- We rowed away from the shore.
- Roll up the rug and carry it away.
- He pulled his arm away from the hot stove.
- You should keep away from the dog. It could be dangerous.
- She turned her face away.
- The will was locked away in the safe.
- She stowed the luggage away in the overhead compartment.
- They are away for the weekend.
- “Where is he?” “He’s away at the moment, but he’ll be back soon.”
- when I am away from home
- The team played both home games and away games.
First use of Away
No information found!