Await – Meaning in Bengali | Synonyms | English to Bengali Dictionary
Await Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Await, Sentence example of Await
অর্থঃ প্রতীক্ষা করা
Synonyms of Await
anticipate, expect, hope (for), watch (for)
Use of Await in a Sentence
- We are awaiting his arrival.
- a treaty awaiting ratification
- He wonders what awaits him next.
- The nation awaited as Congress debated the issue.
- A crowd of people awaited the train.
- We’re eagerly awaiting his arrival.
- He was arrested and is now in prison awaiting trial.
- Her long-awaited new novel is finally being published.
- The same fate awaits us all.
- await a train
- a reward awaits you
First use of Await
The first known use of await was in the 13th century