Areas Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Areas, Sentence example of Areas
অর্থঃ ক্ষেত্র; ক্ষেত্রের আয়তন; ক্ষেত্রফল; অঁচল;
Synonyms of Areas
demesne, field, region, zone
Use of Areas in a Sentence
- the whole area of foreign policy
- Settlers came to this area from the east.
- The group visited the area during a hunting trip.
- in the area surrounding the lake
- The storm caused damage in many areas along the coast.
- a bird found only in remote areas of the U.S.
- in many areas of the world
- He is the metropolitan area’s most popular politician.
- He lived in an unfashionable area of the city.
- She set aside a work area in the kitchen.
- The dining area has extra windows.
- a picnic area
- a circle with an area of 500 square meters
- a farming area
First use of Areas
The first known use of area was circa 1552