Appropriated Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Appropriated, Sentence example of Appropriated
অর্থঃ অধিকার করা; নিজের করা;
Synonyms of Appropriated
applicable, apt, becoming, befitting, felicitous, fit, fitted, fitting, good, happy, meet, pretty, proper, right, suitable
Use of Appropriated in a Sentence
- an appropriate response
- No one should appropriate a common benefit.
- appropriate money for a research program
- natural habitats that have been appropriated for human use
- fit for battle
- clothes suitable for camping
- meet payment
- proper acknowledgement
- an appropriate gift
- a fitting end
- apt quotations
- a happy choice of words
- a felicitous phrase
- Red wine would have been a more appropriate choice with the meal.
- The movie is perfectly appropriate to people of all ages.
- The town has appropriated funds to repair the bridge and work should begin this summer.
- The economy has been weakened by corrupt officials who have appropriated the country’s resources for their own use.
- Elements of the design were appropriated from other architects.
- The term “bad” has been appropriated by teenagers as a synonym for “good.”
- appropriate funds for research
- the legislature appropriating funds for the program
First use of Appropriated
The first known use of appropriate was in the 15th century