Anointment Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Anointment, Sentence example of Anointment
অর্থঃ পরিশীলন; লেপন; লেপনীয় পদার্থ; মলম; প্রলেপ; উদ্বর্তন;
Synonyms of Anointment
bedaub, besmear, daub, smear
Use of Anointment in a Sentence
- The priest anointed the sick.
- anoint him as his successor
- Critics have anointed her as an important new literary figure.
- The magazine anointed her the most popular actress of the year.
- anoint the wound with antiseptic to prevent infection
First use of Anointment
The first known use of anoint was in the 14th century