Amend Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Amend, Sentence example of Amend
অর্থঃ সংশোধন করা, সংস্কার করা
Synonyms of Amend
ameliorate, better, enhance, enrich, help, improve, meliorate, perfect, refine, upgrade
Use of Amend in a Sentence
- amended the manuscript
- amend the situation
- amend a constitution
- correct your spelling
- rectify a misguided policy
- emend a text
- set out to remedy the evils of the world
- redress past social injustices
- amend a law
- plans to reform the court system
- revise the schedule
- The country’s constitution was amended to allow women to vote.
- They voted to amend the law in 1920.
- He tried to amend the situation by apologizing to me.
- He tried to amend the situation by apologizing.
- Congress voted to amend the law.
- amended the statute
First use of Amend
The first known use of amend was in the 13th century