Bantering Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Bantering, Sentence example of Bantering Bantering /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ বিদ্রুপ করা; পরিহাস ...
অর্থঃ বিদ্রুপ করা; পরিহাস করা;
Synonyms of Bantering
chaff, fool, fun, gag, jape, jest, jive, joke, jolly, josh, kid, quip, wisecrack, yuk (or yuck) [slang]
Use of Bantering in a Sentence
- The two friends bantered with each other.
- listening to their lively banter
- the teacher bantered pleasantly, albeit a bit awkwardly, with the students at the school dance
- I enjoyed hearing their good-natured banter.
- members of the Algonquin Round Table were known for their brilliant and witty banter
First use of Bantering
The first known use of banter was in 1653