Bankrupt Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Bankrupt, Sentence example of Bankrupt Bankrupt /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ দেউলে, দেউলে করা Synon...
অর্থঃ দেউলে, দেউলে করা
Synonyms of Bankrupt
No Synonyms found!
Use of Bankrupt in a Sentence
- bankrupt of all merciful feelings
- depleting our natural resources
- personal tragedy had drained him of all spirit
- her lecture exhausted the subject
- impoverished soil
- war had bankrupted the nation of resources
- As a lawyer, she specialized in working with bankrupts.
- The lawsuit could leave them bankrupt.
- the company's product development team was bankrupt of ideas
- Several risky deals bankrupted the company.
- several bad investments bankrupted him
First use of Bankrupt
No information found!