Banished Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Banished, Sentence example of Banished Banished /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ নির্বাসিত; তাড়িত; ...
অর্থঃ নির্বাসিত; তাড়িত; বহিষ্কৃত; নিষ্কাশিত; প্রবাসিত;
Synonyms of Banished
deport, displace, exile, expatriate, relegate, transport
Use of Banished in a Sentence
- a dictator who banishes anyone who opposes him
- He was banished from court.
- banished for seditious activities
- a writer who exiled himself for political reasons
- illegal aliens will be deported
- a convict who was transported to Australia
- He was banished for life.
- The dictator banished anyone who opposed him.
- banish fears
First use of Banished
The first known use of banish was in the 14th century