Bald Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Bald, Sentence example of Bald Bald /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ টেকো ; নাড়া ; টাক ; ইন্দ্রলুপ্ত Synony...
অর্থঃ টেকো ; নাড়া ; টাক ; ইন্দ্রলুপ্ত
Synonyms of Bald
bare, denuded, exposed, naked, open, peeled, stripped, uncovered
Use of Bald in a Sentence
- his bald head
- bald tires
- a horse with a bald face
- a bald assertion
- bald arrogance
- balding with age
- an apartment with bare walls
- poor half-naked children
- a nude model posing for art students
- a bald mountain peak
- barren plains
- All of his uncles are completely bald.
- He had gone completely bald by the age of 30.
- He covered his bald head with a baseball cap.
- There's a bald spot on the top of his head.
- There are bald patches in the cat's fur.
- an old car with bald tires
- the bald facts
- his head is balding
First use of Bald
The first known use of bald was in the 14th century