Bag Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Bag, Sentence example of Bag Bag /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ থলে,থলি Synonyms of Bag poke [chiefly So...
Synonyms of Bag
poke [chiefly Southern & Midland], pouch, sack
Use of Bag in a Sentence
- a bag of tricks
- her nomination was in the bag
- have the game in the bag
- bag a playoff berth
- decided to bag her job and move to the country
- caught the dog as it ran by
- capture an enemy stronghold
- trap animals
- snared butterflies with a net
- entrapped the witness with a trick question
- a sting operation that ensnared burglars
- bagged a brace of pheasants
- She packed her lunch in a paper bag.
- She put the pencil in her bag.
- a tired old man with bags under his eyes
- He got a job bagging groceries.
- The hunters bagged five deer altogether.
- We bagged 10 fish today.
- She's expected to bag the award for the team's most valuable player.
- I bagged the last seat so everyone else had to stand.
- bags under the eyes
- a win is in the bag
- pants bag at the knees
- bagging groceries
- the hunter bagged a deer
- an aging face with bags below the eyes
First use of Bag
The first known use of bag was in the 13th century