Background Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Background, Sentence example of Background Background /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ পটভূমি; অলক্ষ্য ...
অর্থঃ পটভূমি; অলক্ষ্য স্থান; অবজ্ঞাত অবস্থা; পশ্চাদ্ভূমি; পারিপার্শ্বিক অবস্থা; পরিবেশ; পশ্চাত্প্রদেশ; প্রেক্ষাপট; পটভূমিকা; পরিপ্রেক্ষিত; নেপথ্য; পশ্চাতপট; প্রস্থানভূমি;
Synonyms of Background
Use of Background in a Sentence
- a picture of her son with mountains in the background
- dark shadows in the background of the painting
- using a family photograph as her computer background
- shy people who try to stay in the background
- the economic background of the American Civil War
- background information
- comparing the candidates' backgrounds
- a recording with a lot of background noise
- an official speaking on background
- the shocking decision was part of the background of the riots
- a militant reformer who was born into an unlikely social setting
- the kind of environment that produces juvenile delinquents
- an intellectual milieu conducive to artistic experimentation
- a gothic thriller with a carefully crafted mise-en-scène
- Objects in the foreground are drawn larger than those in the background.
- a photograph of a house with mountains in the background
- red letters printed on a white background
- An ethnic conflict that was simmering away in the background finally erupted into civil war.
- Let me provide you with some background on this problem.
- always tries to keep in the background
First use of Background
The first known use of background was in 1672