Avoid Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Avoid, Sentence example of Avoid Avoid /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ পরিহার করা Synonyms of Avoid dod...
অর্থঃ পরিহার করা
Synonyms of Avoid
dodge, duck, elude, escape, eschew, evade, finesse, get around, scape, shake, shirk, shuffle (out of), shun, weasel (out of)
Use of Avoid in a Sentence
- They have been avoiding me.
- avoid further delays
- avoid overeating
- avoid a plea
- nothing escapes her sharp eyes
- try to avoid past errors
- evaded the question by changing the subject
- what she sees in him eludes me
- you have shunned your responsibilities
- a playwright who eschews melodrama
- Why do you keep avoiding me?
- She took a detour to avoid the heavy traffic.
- They successfully avoided each other for days.
- He tried hard to avoid accidents.
- We need to avoid further delays.
- He was caught trying to avoid arrest.
- in an effort to avoid confusion
- I'm not going to be late if I can avoid it.
- How can I avoid paying too much tax?
- I am trying to avoid showing any hint of favoritism.
- they have been avoiding me
- avoid an accident
- avoid getting too tired
- avoid a tax
First use of Avoid
The first known use of avoid was in the 14th century