Avidly Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Avidly, Sentence example of Avidly Avidly /adverb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ লোভার্তভাবে; Synonyms of Av...
Synonyms of Avidly
acquisitive, avaricious, coveting, covetous, grabby, grasping, greedy, mercenary, moneygrubbing, rapacious
Use of Avidly in a Sentence
- avid readers/fans
- avid for publicity/success
- eager to get started
- avid for new thrills
- keen on the latest fashions
- anxious not to make a social blunder
- athirst for adventure
- He is an avid admirer of horror movies.
- They took an avid interest in politics.
- some of the newspaper's most avid readers
- avid for attention
- an avid football fan
First use of Avidly
The first known use of avid was in 1769