Avid Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Avid, Sentence example of Avid Avid /adj/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ অতিশয় লোভী Synonyms of Avid acquisiti...
অর্থঃ অতিশয় লোভী
Synonyms of Avid
acquisitive, avaricious, coveting, covetous, grabby, grasping, greedy, mercenary, moneygrubbing, rapacious
Use of Avid in a Sentence
- avid readers/fans
- avid for publicity/success
- eager to get started
- avid for new thrills
- keen on the latest fashions
- anxious not to make a social blunder
- athirst for adventure
- He is an avid admirer of horror movies.
- They took an avid interest in politics.
- some of the newspaper's most avid readers
- avid for attention
- an avid football fan
First use of Avid
The first known use of avid was in 1769