Average Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Average, Sentence example of Average Average /verb/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ গড়, গড় পত্তা মান Synonyms ...
অর্থঃ গড়, গড় পত্তা মান
Synonyms of Average
norm, normal, par, standard
Use of Average in a Sentence
- above the average
- a batting average
- Prices have increased on average by five percent. [=the average increase has been five percent]
- a man of average height
- on an average day
- The gain averaged out to 20 percent.
- colors that average to gray
- averages 12 hours of work a day
- average a loss
- scored an average of 85 on tests
- a high of 70° and a low of 50° give a mean of 60°
- average of a group of persons earning 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 dollars an hour is 6 dollars, whereas the median is 5 dollars
- scores about the norm for fifth grade arithmetic
- The average of 16, 8, and 6 is 10.
- Take all these temperatures and find their average.
- An average of 2,000 people attended the show each night.
- Prices have increased on average about eight percent.
- On average, women live longer than men.
- His work has been above the average.
- Take all these temperatures and find their average temperature.
- The investment had a higher average return.
- The average age of the company's employees is 36.
- The average woman lives longer than the average man.
- Do you know what the average person earns?
- the average American family buyer
- Sales were about average for the industry on the whole.
- Average grades are not good enough to get you into graduate school.
- She was an average student.
- She thought the performance was just average.
- The teacher averaged the students' grades.
- What figure do you get when you average the amount of rainfall for the last three months?
- their work is above the average
- batting average
- the average person
- they average four feet in height
- she averaged 40 miles a day
- average the grades
First use of Average
The first known use of average was in 1746