Auxiliary Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Auxiliary, Sentence example of Auxiliary Auxiliary /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ সহায়ক বস্তু, ব্যক্তি...
অর্থঃ সহায়ক বস্তু, ব্যক্তি
Synonyms of Auxiliary
accessorial, accessory, appurtenant, peripheral, supplemental, supplementary
Use of Auxiliary in a Sentence
- an auxiliary branch of the state university
- In "I will go," the word "will" is an auxiliary verb.
- a telescope with its auxiliary apparatus
- an auxiliary power plant
- an auxiliary sloop
- a sailboat with an auxiliary engine
- the auditorium has an auxiliary cooling system used only on particularly sweltering days
- auxiliary police
- auxiliary springs in a dental appliance
First use of Auxiliary
The first known use of auxiliary was in the 15th century