Audacity Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Audacity, Sentence example of Audacity Audacity /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ স্পর্ধা Synonyms of Au...
Synonyms of Audacity
audaciousness, brashness, brass, brassiness, brazenness, cheek, cheekiness, chutzpah (also chutzpa or hutzpah or hutzpa), crust, effrontery, face, gall, nerve, nerviness, pertness, presumption, presumptuousness, sauce, sauciness, temerity
Use of Audacity in a Sentence
- knights admired for their audacity
- had the audacity to defy his boss
- had the temerity to refuse
- an entrepreneur with audacity and vision
- admired for her hardihood
- outraged at his effrontery
- the nerve of that guy
- has the cheek to call herself a singer
- had the gall to demand proof
- the chutzpah needed for a career in show business
- I could not believe their audacity.
- He had the audacity to suggest that it was all my fault.
First use of Audacity
The first known use of audacity was in the 15th century