Attributable Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attributable, Sentence example of Attributable Attributable /adjective/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ বিশ...
অর্থঃ বিশেষণীয়; আরোপ্য; নির্দেশযোগ্য; নির্দেশ্য;
Synonyms of Attributable
affection, attribution, character, characteristic, criterion, diagnostic, differentia, feature, fingerprint, hallmark, mark, marker, note, particularity, peculiarity, point, property, quality, specific, stamp, touch, trait
Use of Attributable in a Sentence
- has leadership attributes
- a scepter is the attribute of power
- He attributed his success to hard work.
- should not attribute adult reasoning to children
- attributed the invention to a Russian
- material with a silky quality
- the property of not conducting heat
- remarks of an unseemly character
- the attributes of a military hero
- forged paintings formerly ascribed to masters
- attributed to Rembrandt but possibly done by an associate
- assigned the bones to the Cretaceous period
- tried to impute sinister motives to my actions
- credited his teammates for his success
- The interviewer asked me what I consider to be my best attribute.
- Both candidates possess the attributes we want in a leader.
- attributed the quick rescue to the well-trained police force
- a psychotherapist who's a little too quick to attribute every emotional problem or character defect to an unhappy childhood
- attribute our success to hard work
- attribute stubbornness to mules
First use of Attributable
The first known use of attribute was in the 14th century