Attraction Bengali meaning, Synonyms of Attraction, Sentence example of Attraction Attraction /noun/ উচ্চারণঃ অর্থঃ আকর্ষণ শক্তি S...
অর্থঃ আকর্ষণ শক্তি
Synonyms of Attraction
draw, lodestone (also loadstone), magnet
Use of Attraction in a Sentence
- coming attractions
- felt an attraction to danger
- an affinity for mathematics
- two minds in sympathy
- The waterfall continues to be the main attraction at the park.
- The town's big attraction for movie lovers is the annual film festival.
- She is the star attraction of the show.
- There's a strong sexual attraction between them.
- His attraction to her grew over the course of their time together.
- A good relationship is based on more than just physical attraction.
- I understand the attraction of skydiving, but I could never do it.
- What are the attractions of owning your own business?
First use of Attraction
The first known use of attraction was circa 1575